Data Protection Statement for Website www.costasmeraldaagency.it
This data protection statement for the use of the web site www.costasmeraldaagency.it (hereinafter referred to as "the website") is valid as of 9 November 2017.
Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. in its function as the responsible body (hereinafter referred to as "Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l.") hereby informs its users that their personally identifiable data will processed in the following ways when they use the website:
- Personally identifiable data (e.g. e-mail address, given name, family name, title, address, telephone number – hereinafter referred to as "data" or "personally identifiable data") provided by users when they register with the website (e.g. via contact inquiries and newsletter subscription);
- Personally identifiable data transmitted by the user's internet browser each time they access the website. This data is stored in log files, which are also known as server log files. This data includes: IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the accessing computer; name of the page accessed; date and time of access; related URL from which the user accesses the page; amount of transmitted data; status message for successful access; session ID number.
Purpose of Data ProcessingImmobiliare Brunati s.r.l. as the responsible body processes website users' personally identifiable data for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of user inquiries (e.g. handling contact inquiries, handling requests for regular e-newsletters with advertising information on property listings from Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. )
- To allow users to register on the website;
- Technical management of the website and its operative features, including the resolution of technical problems, statistical analysis, tests and research;
- To prevent fraudulent activity or misuse of the website or in connection with the website;
- In order to comply with the requirements of the applicable laws, to protect the security of an individual and the rights and property of Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. and to prevent deception or security or technical problems.
The legal basis for the processing of personally identifiable data is Art. 6 I lit. a, b and f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The legitimate interest of Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. entails the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes per Art. 6 I lit. f GDPR.
The Nature of the Provision of Personally Identifiable Data and the Consequences of RefusalThe provision of personal data by the user is voluntary. You can freely decide whether to provide personally identifiable data to Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. and you may revoke previously declared consent to the processing of personal data. This revocation may lead to it no longer being possible to use the Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. website.
Processing ModalitiesThe processing of users' personally identifiable data is done only where necessary and is done exclusively electronically, in particular by: Collection, registration, organisation, storage, consulting, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, access and communication, blocking, deletion and destruction of data. The processing operations can be performed electronically and non-electronically.
Access to DataThe personally identifiable data are processed by Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l., in particular by
- Employees and consultants who are entitled to administer the website and provide the related services;
-Third-party companies (e.g. IT service providers, hosting providers, etc.) to which Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. has outsourced services with processing operations as part of order processing.
Information about DataAs the responsible body, we can provide information about your personally identifiable data. This information can only be provided for the following purposes:
- In the case of fulfilment of legal obligations or obligations under regulations and directives of national or European legislation;
- For defence in court in cases of legal dispute.
Transfer of DataImmobiliare Brunati s.r.l. could transmit the personally identifiable data you enter in case it is needed for providing you with the services you requested. There will be no further transfer of your personally identifiable data by Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l..
Transfer of Data to Non-EEA CountriesIn general, Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. does not transfer personally identifiable data to non-EEA countries. The servers used by Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. are located within the European Union.
Storage and Deletion of DataImmobiliare Brunati s.r.l. stores personally identifiable data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which said data is collected and processed, including any retention period required by applicable law (e.g. retention of accounting records), in each case for a maximum of 24 months after the collection of personally identifiable information.
Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. informs users that they can disable or remove cookies in their web browser following the instructions on the following links:
- Internet Explorer ((https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored).
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=de_DE).
In detail these are:
a) Google Analytics
Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. uses the Google Analytics web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google") to analyse the use of the web pages. The information that is generated from cookies on the use of the websites are usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "ga ('set', 'anonymizeIp', true)" to ensure that IP addresses are processed only as a shortened version and to exclude a direct reference to individuals. Google may disclose data to third parties as long as it is legally required to do so or insofar as third parties process data on behalf of Google. Google will not disclose the user's IP address in conjunction with other Google data. Users can prevent the recording and storage of data by Google Analytics at any time by installing the Google-issued browser plug-in, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
b) Universal Analytics
Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. uses the universal analytics features provided by Google. With these features, Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. can record and analyse socio-demographic information about users through a Google ID (if available) and Google-generated advertising cookies (DoubleClick). If a Google ID is available, the data controller will also record that data across all devices (for example, if users use a smartphone and a PC) to analyse traffic across all devices. Users can prevent Google from recording and storing data at any time by installing a Google-issued browser plug-in that can be downloaded from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
c) Google Remarketing and Retargeting
Social Media Plug-Ins
In particular, the website could use:
This website uses Facebook social plug-ins operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). If users access the Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l. pages via Facebook or vice versa, the user's browser will create a direct link to Facebook servers. If the user is logged on to Facebook, Facebook can assign the user's visit to his or her Facebook account. When the user interacts with the plugins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or posting a comment, the respective information is transferred directly from the user's browser to Facebook and stored there. The purpose and scope of the processing of data by Facebook, in addition to the respective user rights and settings options for the protection of their privacy, can be found in the Facebook Data Policy (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
b) Google "+1"
The Website uses the +1 interface of the Google Plus social network operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). When the user presses the +1 button, the user's browser will connect directly to Google servers. The content of the +1 interface is transmitted directly from Google to the user's browser and is integrated into the website from there. The purpose and scope of the processing of data by Google, in addition to the respective user rights and settings options for the protection of their privacy, can be found in the +1 Buttons Policy (https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy).
The website uses the features of the Twitter microblogging service offered by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107,USA. By using the Twitter features, the websites visited by the user are linked to their Twitter account and made known to other users. During this process, data is also transferred to Twitter.
Rights of the data subjectYou are entitled to receive information about the processing of your personally identifiable data (for example the origin of this data, the purpose of the processing, the modalities of data processing). Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to object to the processing of data for the future, to restrict it, or to demand the deletion of the data. Finally, you can prevent the sending of promotional material or the execution of market research or commercial communications at any time.
To summarise, you have a right to:
- Deletion (or to be forgotten),
- Limitation of data processing,
- Data transferability,
- Object to the processing of your personally identifiable data,
- Complain to supervisory authorities.
To exercise the above rights and request information, users can write to the following e-mail address email@example.com or the postal address Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l., in Piazzetta degli Ulivi 2, 07021 Porto Cervo (OT), Sardinia, Italy. In the same way, users can revoke, correct and delete their data at any time.
ContactsThe responsible body for data processing is Immobiliare Brunati s.r.l., Piazzetta degli Ulivi 2, 07021 Porto Cervo (OT), Sardinia, Italy. If you have any questions about our data processors, we will be happy to provide you with an up-to-date list of them.
If you have a complaint about the way we process your information, you can lodge a complaint with the regulator. This is:
GUARANTOR FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121
00186 Rome (Italy)
Telephone (+39) 06.696771